• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Electric vs. Gas Blowback Airsoft Guns

Electric or Gas Blowback?

• Gas Blowback

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
i havent looked on that site before, i'll have to check it out sometime but here's what i can tell you. if i was you i'd get an elecetric gun. mine's an AK-47 commando i bought off of shorty usa. if your getting a gun buy it from there. they've got quality merchandise that you wont be dissapointed with. both the guns your looking at sound great though. if i was you i'd go with the Tokyo Mauri M4 Electric auto.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Have you used Gas Blowback guns before? The reason I am wondering is because I am trying to get suggestions from somebody who has used both. :)

Electric works for everything I need it for, but I like the idea of the more realistic movement during firing and everything.

Jak_It_Up

Registered Member
sorry i haven't used gas ones before. but all the questions i had about which type of gun was better, all answers pointed to electric ones. sorry i couldn't help. :(

unrealphantasy3

Registered Member
here is the hard facts: gas guns are expensive to uphold and continue using, so don't get a gas unless you plan to use it a lot and seriously. Electrics are much less expensive in the long run, and more convenient, but make sure that u look at customer reviews for the electric before u buy because not all full-auto modes are consistent. Jak It Up's gun executes full auto perfectly, while my gun can't consistently use full auto, which kinda burns.

ACCER

Registered Member
I'm going with the electric mostly for the cost. But thanks for all the info. It helped me decide.

silencedPPs

Registered Member
Are the automatics as small and compact as the semi-autos, or do they run bigger? And I'm guessing electric is easier to activate to shoot quickly, or is it the other way around?