• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Elections 2011: Liberals victorious

Tucker

Lion Rampant

Last edited:

Wade8813

Registered Member
I was just reading about this. It's more of the same. Republicans started winning a lot when Democrats went too far, and now Democrats are winning (in some areas) when Republicans went too far.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
I see New York, New Jersey, California, Connecticut and the swing state of Ohio. Now if this was strictly red states only, then I'd be worried. Otherwise I'm not impressed. Also Kentucky is a heavy Union state with no right to work laws, so that doesn't surprise me either. When Texas elects a moonbat for a Governor, then I will be worried.

Wade8813

Registered Member
Ohio is noteworthy, and I believe there was one other swing state involved. It's not a mass beating, but Republicans need to sit up and take notice. They were viewing their victories from a little while ago as a mandate to push their agenda, and suddenly there's a bit of backlash

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!

butty92

Registered Member
Well done to the Liberals. Great news for a left winger like me.