• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Elder Scrolls VI: Tucker

Blur

iPimp
If i could i would give tucker a thread-destroying sabre and start screaming NI NI NI NI NI as we engaged this topic in a very fierce battle......

because ive thought elder scrolls was lame as fuck ever since i rented the first one on xbox1...god what a waste of precious time which could be spent blowin' peoples caps off mindlessly yet with surgical precision! BOOM, headshot. Sucka'

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Someone not liking the things I like?!

READY MY GEAR, MEN, IT'S TIME FOR WAR!

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
oh buddy you dont want no drama
If I can handle the onslaught of GodOfWar (fuck you for creating that account, btw), I can weather this!

Blur

iPimp
Hahahaha i never created that account, that was fuckin' VC

And i will open up a....gigantic jar of butthurt jelly all over you up in hea',,,,,

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Dammit, I'm getting people mixed up.

BABE!

Blur

iPimp
Yea...theres sooooomething about callin' him "babe" i just couldnt go through with...that name really has to go...why cant he pick some other sports star? Hell he went from Majin Trunks to Michael jordan to Vince carter and now, babe ruth? what in tarnation...VC WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME SO I CAN JUST USE THAT ONCE AND FOR ALL?! I REFUSE TO CALL YOU BABE.