• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Elder Scrolls Oblivion Help

Joe234123

Hey guys, (I'm new) two questions about oblivion 1. My game worked fine since I got it in December (christmas) but all of a sudden it started getting suuuuuuuuuuuuper slow on me. I tried using other games and so I know it isn't my system. Has this happend to anyone and if so can i fix it or is it time for a new copy. 2. While playing I found a mini-city called Hackdirt has anyone seen this before, if so how do i start the quest (if there is one) Thanks guys, Joe

Cull

Hello joe, There are some reasons it might be going slow. If you have to many saves then it will get slower. Also, send me a picture of where the Hackdirt place is on the map, I think i've heard of it somewhere.

MegaMike

Registered Member
No idea about the slowdown, but the Hackdirt quest is actually started in Chorrol. An Argonian should talk to you in town, welcoming you. Probably best to be nice to her. A few days later, if you talk to her mother, who runs the general store there, you will find she disappeared while running an errand in Hackdirt.

Pianobone

Registered Member
I heard Oblivion is way better than Morrowind. I'm sorry I bought that game for the original Xbox.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
It's easier to play than Morrowind, that's for sure.

Plantation_Boy

Registered Member
If you hve duped a bunch of items it can affect load times and slow it down i know that when i dupe a bunch of arrows (lol) the game started getting really choppy.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
It's easier to play than Morrowind, that's for sure.
But not as fun, in my opinion. Just don't bring it up on the Elder Scrolls forums, fanboy heaven.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I never even tried to play Morrowind. I have it for Xbox, though.