• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

Corona

Registered Member
Uhhh, yea I did. Where you had to kill all those guys by the river and all that stuff?

Steerpike

Registered Member
Uhhh, yea I did. Where you had to kill all those guys by the river and all that stuff?
Which quest are you thinking of?

I eventually had my "Adoring Fan" wait in a prison cell in Deepscorn Hollow.

Dive Rock is northeast of Cheydinhal.

Corona

Registered Member
Which quest are you thinking of?

Doesn't the baron of one of the cities ask you to talk to her, and then you and her go and do some quest together, and it involves killing people by a river? Then she asks you to do something for her. It involved her family didn't it?

Steerpike

Registered Member
Doesn't the baron of one of the cities ask you to talk to her, and then you and her go and do some quest together, and it involves killing people by a river? Then she asks you to do something for her. It involved her family didn't it?
You are talking about "Mazoga the Orc." I thought you were referring to a quest related to Dive Rock. The Count of Leyawiin, Marius Caro, does ask you to talk to her and that is how it starts. She is looking for Fisherman's Rock so she talk to Mogens-Wind Shifter. Not her family but her, "friend, her best friend Ra'vindra."

What did you think of the voice acting of the npc Weebum-Na?

Once you complete this quest, if she survives, the Count will give you one more which if she survives you get knighted and the opportunity to earn 100 gold per black bow, permanently.

Steerpike

Registered Member
Haha I can't remember Weebum-Na. The name sounds familiar though.
Weebum-Na plays a cameo in the "Mazoga the Orc" quest, but his "main role" is in the daedric quest, " Nocturnal."

Raye

Registered Member
I love Oblivion. I had this great Dunmer named Asch and he already gone through the main quest, fighter's guild and Sheogorath's realm. And then, I'm uninstalling the game to play another one for a bit and...I accidentally deleted my save D; I mean, that character was like blood and sweat. I put off Christmas break and worked solely on him for the whole two weeks. People were wondering where I had been when I finally got back on msn.

Oh well, I want to make a girl character anyway. Now Asch is out of the way I can't focus on him anymore xD

Steerpike

Registered Member
I love Oblivion. I had this great Dunmer named Asch and he already gone through the main quest, fighter's guild and Sheogorath's realm. And then, I'm uninstalling the game to play another one for a bit and...I accidentally deleted my save D; I mean, that character was like blood and sweat. I put off Christmas break and worked solely on him for the whole two weeks. People were wondering where I had been when I finally got back on msn.

Oh well, I want to make a girl character anyway. Now Asch is out of the way I can't focus on him anymore xD
What did you think about about the quest, "Infiltration?"

Did you do the daedric quest, "Sheogorath?"

It can be a challenge, but have you considered trying the Thieves Guild and/or The Dark Brotherhood?

How many of the "Miscellaneous Quests" did you do?

Raye

Registered Member
Infiltration...Fighter's Guild quest, right? I caught on to what was happening when they started killing the "Goblins" I really didn't want to kill them, but had to progress the storyline :/ Pretty sick though.

I did do Sheogorath's deadric quest, both before and after the expansion (I have had several Oblivion characters) I like the quest before the expansion. Sheogorath is so funny when you talk to him xD

I've completed all the quest lines for each faction, I just haven't done them all for one character. I especially love the Dark brotherhood. For some reason, it was the most fun and the characters were the best. I sometimes just stop progressing when I get to the Purification quest xD Shadowmere is worth it sometimes though.

As for misc. quests. I don't know exactly, I've done quite a lot. I've at least completed all the in-town type ones. Mazoga the Orc, Siren's Deception, Kvatch quests, etc. It's the ones that are spread out across in tiny settlements that I haven't done yet. Maybe like, three of them I've done.

But this all over the course of my whole gaming experience in Oblivion, with all my different characters. Not just Asch. Asch didn't really do much himself besides what I listed in my last post xD He was busy saving the world and everything. I had planned on him doing more, but yeah...whole deleted save thing happened :cry:

Steerpike

Registered Member
Infiltration...Fighter's Guild quest, right? I caught on to what was happening when they started killing the "Goblins" I really didn't want to kill them, but had to progress the storyline :/ Pretty sick though.

I did do Sheogorath's deadric quest, both before and after the expansion (I have had several Oblivion characters) I like the quest before the expansion. Sheogorath is so funny when you talk to him xD

I've completed all the quest lines for each faction, I just haven't done them all for one character. I especially love the Dark brotherhood. For some reason, it was the most fun and the characters were the best. I sometimes just stop progressing when I get to the Purification quest xD Shadowmere is worth it sometimes though.

As for misc. quests. I don't know exactly, I've done quite a lot. I've at least completed all the in-town type ones. Mazoga the Orc, Siren's Deception, Kvatch quests, etc. It's the ones that are spread out across in tiny settlements that I haven't done yet. Maybe like, three of them I've done.

But this all over the course of my whole gaming experience in Oblivion, with all my different characters. Not just Asch. Asch didn't really do much himself besides what I listed in my last post xD He was busy saving the world and everything. I had planned on him doing more, but yeah...whole deleted save thing happened :cry:
Yes, that is the next to the last quest in the Fighter's Guild.

Have you done all of the Daedric quests?

How did you solve the quest, "Whodunit?"

Did you take care of all of the "Mazoga" quests so you could become a Knight of the White Stallion and get 100 gold per Black Bow?

How did you handle the situation with Kathutet in "Paradise?"