• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox Brand Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion training glitch.

P

Pitman

Has anyone out there ever experienced a glitch in which people won't train you at all, except in one skill? And I'm not stupid, I'm not talkling about after five times; I mean the very first time.

Ã

Æshættr

Well, if your skill level is above theirs they aren't able to train you in whatever skill they offer.

Malificus

Likes snow
It's the same in Morrowind. They can't train you a specific number of times, just to a specific level. There are probably secret masters who can train you to level 100 in one specific skill.

Ã

Æshættr

Yes there are master trainers in Oblivion. I've never looked for them myself (as I find training to be far too expensive in Oblivion), but www.gamefaqs.com should have a guide to finding them.

L

Lebron James

Nope I haven't, but then again I don't play oblivion that much anymore...