EJ Henderson's gruesome injury

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Beware before watching this...

This is hard to watch. He is a leader and an awesome player.

Report is a fractured femur. For those who don't know where that is that's the biggest bone in your body...the thigh bone. Thoughts are with him today. Ugh.

YouTube - EJ Henderson Injury

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I heard about this but haven't seen it (can't view video's at work) but like you said I heard it was pretty painful to watch. He needed to be carted off. I'll definitely watch this when I get home, to see how bad it is.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I watched it and went, "Huh? Where? Okay, replay . . hmm, wher-OH GOD."

Yeah I caught the tail end of this last night when he was being carted off the field.

4. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

This was pretty hard to watch last night. I really like Henderson and my thoughts are with him today.

5. Babe_Ruth

I finally got the chance to watch the play, and holy shit that was pretty bad, I can't even phantom the pain he was when that happen. I wonder how long he's going to be out for, I'm sure it takes a while to rehabilitate an injury of this nature.

6. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

OUCH. I missed this when it happened, that's brutal. He'll be out for a while. Hopefully he recovers and is back on the field as soon as possible. If that happened to me, when I got back it'd always be in the back of my mind. But then again, that's why I don't play football. Ha.

7. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Might be some good news for Henderson after all of this...

Somehow...

8. Babe_Ruth

Wow! I'm extremely surprised that an injury that drastic might not take a year to heal. That's tremendous news for Henderson, his family and the Vikings. He'll have a lot of hard work to do to heal that injury, but in the end it will be worth it.

9. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

That is one nasty injury. I kinda did what Cons did, saw him get hit initially and was like "ouch...ok that wasn't so ba...oh wtf!!!!!" The point where his leg looks like a spaghetti noodle flying in the air...yech heh. The only thing I've seen that was really worse was when a kid Iwas playing against had a compound fracture.

Anyway if anyone can recover from this type of injury he can.