• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

EI, I'm on you!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Yes, that's right, I am.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
So that's what all that weight and heavy breathing was.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
basically. now get your mouth back on my balls.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Well, you'll have to take them out of CO's mouth first.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Are you saying EI is a Teabagger?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
No, I am, since it was my balls in his mouth.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
You need to look up the term. Otherwise it would mean Obama, Granholm, and all the other tools that use the term are testicle suckers. I doubt that is what they were admitting to. But if you say so it will now make me chuckle whenever a democrat or their cronies use the term. I'll think "according to Smel you just said you want to suck hairy balls"

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
yah, when I 'teabag' someone, it's the act of me inserting my balls into their mouth or face. I do it a lot on video games to signify that I feel triumphant.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
So all this time they have been saying that the "teabaggers" are the one's dipping their balls into the awaiting democrat mouths like a nest of baby birds taking food from their mother? :lol: