Ehhhhh.....

neum985

I pwn noobs
Getting my wisdom teeth out in less than an hour. I dont want this shit, but at least ill be high all weekend:-o

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Meh, the stuff they give you in there wears off after you wake up from the eventaul pass out that happens when you leave the doc.

What's great, is the painkillers they give you.

What's not great, is when your face swells up because all four had to be taken out below the gums and you can't open your mouth for a week, or eat solid foods for three.

Meh, the stuff they give you in there wears off after you wake up from the eventaul pass out that happens when you leave the doc.

What's great, is the painkillers they give you.

What's not great, is when your face swells up because all four had to be taken out below the gums and you can't open your mouth for a week, or eat solid foods for three.
Wow, I didn't realize what all people with wisdom teeth have to deal with.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Heh, not all. That's probably a normal bad experience with it, I know people who've been able to eat within a couple days, so it kinda varies from person to person. I just had them all taken out when they were really low below the gum, because they were pushing my teeth in.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I had mine taken out when I had turned 15. I was able to eat later in the day and my face didnt swell up that much. My gums were oozing for roughly 3 or 4 days and were still tender the rest of that week.

Van

Heavy Weapons Guy
V.I.P.
I got lucky and don't have to have mine taken out. You should play poker while you can't think straight by the way...I want your chips