Egyptians believe anythign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
#1
I am really mad now..

I did a project on "Ra", Egyptian's God Of Sun and I found this on a site

The early Egyptians believed that he created the world, and the rising sun was, for them, the symbol of creation.
How would he create the world. I don't know...God Created it and Egyptians believed that Ra did


The Ancient Egyptians even believed that Pharaoh had supernaturnal powers,
and that the pharaoh made the Nile flood and made the taxes higher

They say that the King, has half body of a animal and half of human...

I dont really believe the "Ancient" stories

What do you think about this?
Do you believe that Ra made the world?


I know this is pointless topic but I wanted to share something
 
A

Ant On A Log

Guest
#2
No I don't believe Ra made the world, but I don't believe that any one religion's concept of "god" made the world, either.

To me, believing in Ra is just as probable as believing that a carpenter who lived 2000 years ago is the only person to have ever risen from the dead to stop all of humanity from being bad little children.
 

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
#3
Egyptians believe Ra is God like Asians believe Allah is God. Each religion has their own version of God and of how the world was created. It's like Christans saying God created the world and man and his son Jesus did all this amazing stuff, whether it's true or not, nobody knows.

Egyptians believe Ra made the world; leave 'em to it.
 
F

FCXShogun

Guest
#4
DRXX said:
I am really mad now..

I did a project on "Ra", Egyptian's God Of Sun and I found this on a site



How would he create the world. I don't know...God Created it and Egyptians believed that Ra did


The Ancient Egyptians even believed that Pharaoh had supernaturnal powers,
and that the pharaoh made the Nile flood and made the taxes higher

They say that the King, has half body of a animal and half of human...

I dont really believe the "Ancient" stories

What do you think about this?
Do you believe that Ra made the world?


I know this is pointless topic but I wanted to share something
First off all there is really no reason to be mad about, I mean those ancients people find something amazing they cant explain about so they decided that this is a supreme being and worship it, people usually always one to rely on something to guide them in life so they thougt that thier God-Ra can guide them in life.

As for the Pharaoh and the high members , well I believe that they want to be differentiate from the normal people and the royalties so they find the golds, etc and carved them up in the form they wanted and I believe the animals that was chosen to represent them has something to do with thier own nature for example dog-vicious, guardian/protector ,etc..

Well I dont believe all of the 'Ancient stories' but some of them can be explained by human mind and some had perhaps left enough evidence for us to believe in it but I dont believe that Ra created the world...

Ant On A Log said:
No I don't believe Ra made the world, but I don't believe that any one religion's concept of "god" made the world, either.

To me, believing in Ra is just as probable as believing that a carpenter who lived 2000 years ago is the only person to have ever risen from the dead to stop all of humanity from being bad little children.
So than are you an atheist?

Pugz said:
Egyptians believe Ra is God like Asians believe Allah is God. Each religion has their own version of God and of how the world was created. It's like Christans saying God created the world and man and his son Jesus did all this amazing stuff, whether it's true or not, nobody knows.

Egyptians believe Ra made the world; leave 'em to it.
Actually I dont think all asian are muslim. Well most religion have one thing in common, believing in supreme creators but yeah agreed different religion has their own version of story..
 

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
#5
"Your God didn't create the world, mine did!"

"You're just a doo-doo head because my God is obviously better"

"Screw you, my God is better!"


Yeah, thread closed. There's a religion poll going, so bring this discussion there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.