• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Egold

matchbox20fan3

Anyone using Egold anymore? I use to use them, but I have not in a while and I wanted to know if anyone else was still using them.

Melos

Registered Member
I have not looked at my egold account forever. I have always found it rather annoying to actually try to get any money out of it, and I have never seen any businesses besides thost HYIP (which I don't utilize) and paid email programs use egold at all.

mamab

Registered Member
I've never even HEARD of egold. So far, I have been pleased with paypal, so I haven't really looked into what other payment processors are out there. I'm presuming this is an older processing site?

Rohitpatel

Registered Member
Well I still use E-gold because Get Paid To site payouts. PayPal is rude on GPT sites so I always use E-gold for that. But problem in E-gold is hacking. My account hacked twice before and lost money.

Saam

Egold is not really as popular as other methods such as paypal, but I know a few people who still uses it and are still looking to trade

Rohitpatel

Registered Member
Egold is not really as popular as other methods such as paypal, but I know a few people who still uses it and are still looking to trade
Yes normally people use E-gold for trade only. One more thing about E-gold is they pay highest conversion rate for $ in your local currency. For a example I got 42 from PayPal while E-gold pay me 46.

Stackout

I can't figure out how the Egold thing works, it's extremly confusing. Is there a way to withdraw from you bank account?