Ego List *Inflate your ego with this exercise*

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Make a list of 5 reasons why you kick ass. They can be real life related, internet related etc. This works as an ego boost, self esteem boost and allows weaklings to acknowledge your greatness. *Assuming they can read*

1. I am totally AWESOME.
  2. I have a job at a small firm that pays as high as one of the big four firms. YES.
  3. I am witty and sarcastic.
  4. I have 11,000,000 in rep. Edit 12,000,000 by the time someone finishes reading this post.
  5. I am > Kiwi.

By the time you finish reading this post Kiwi I will have negged you.

Last edited:

Vegito728

Registered Member
1: Look at my sig/avy. Nuff said.
2: I play baseball.
3: I'm a total badass. But then again you all know this.
4: I've rickrolled Himeko/Phoenix 2x within 5 minutes not to mention Hybrix got the whole rickroll idea because of me.
5: I am > Kiwi

Lithium

Registered Member
Alright I'll bite....no really.... I will. *flashes teeth*

1. I am an internet sex symbol on places I tend to frequent >.>
2. I try to be liked be everyone, unless I don't like you. And you'll know if I don't.
3. I'm too good for number 3.
4. I'm screenednamed after a drug (not to mention I share a name with a skin here >.>). Which just makes me that much cooler.
5. I am > Kiwi

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
1. I was not born, God descended from the heavy and shot me out of a rocket launcher which when fired dispensed fireworks and hot women all over the neighborhood as well as a small steel box with me inside.

2. I chewed my way out of that box

3. I have an awesome sense of humor

4. I shit gold

5. I'm the reason Waldo is hiding

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I kick ass because...

1. I live my life the way I want to live it. I don't give in to society's expectations of me.

2. I don't have a job and I don't care. Money is not important to me. If it were, chances are I would be making more than you.

3. I'm good at almost everything I do and I will usually win.

4. I like beer.

5. I am > Kiwi.

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
Make a list of 5 reasons why you kick ass. They can be real life related, internet related etc. This works as an ego boost, self esteem boost and allows weaklings to acknowledge your greatness. *Assuming they can read*

1. I am totally AWESOME.
  2. I have a job at a small firm that pays as high as one of the big four firms. YES.
  3. I am witty and sarcastic.
  4. I have 11,000,000 in rep. Edit 12,000,000 by the time someone finishes reading this post.
  5. I am > Kiwi.

By the time you finish reading this post Kiwi I will have negged you.
Uh huh. I'm still not leaving my husband for you. Come back and try again when you have 20,000,000 rep.

keithyul

Registered Member
-I am totally FABULOUS!

-I love something that most of the people hate; Java Programming. :w00t:

-I am the morning and evening star in my moms eyes and no one else is.:D

-I speak the languages that no one here speaks; Malay.

-Finally, I LOVE ME, MYSELF and I.

:spin:

Last edited: