• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Eggs

Dabs

Registered Member
Yes, who likes eggs? You can have them a zillion different ways. Of course if you don't like eggs, it doesn't matter, but if you do like eating eggs, what's your personal favorite way of eating them?
We have scrambled, fried, boiled, omelets, quiches, deviled, poached. What's your pick? Or do you serve your eggs a different way?
The one thing I can't stand about eggs, mainly the boiled eggs, is the smell. The smell like sewage :lol:

Shwa

V.I.P.
I LOVE EGGS!!!! They're so easy to make and so delicious whichever way you make them. I usually like to make mine into an omlet/pizza if I'm being lazy, otherwise I scramble them to deliciousness. Recently i used milk in my scrambled eggs, not gonna lie, tasted good.

My favorite ways to cook eggs thought is Boiling them or cooking them Over Hard, man those get me every time.

~Shwa

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Living on very limited income I buy what is inexpensive, cereal, eggs, milk macaroni, Tea bags, soups, fruits. These are what you would find in my kitchen and not much more.

Eggs and cereal are my main meals. (and you make thread for both lol) I like Eggs scrambled but add milk to them before I cook them, it makes them fluffy and seem like there is much more than without milk and does nothing to hurt the taste.

Dabs

Registered Member
I LOVE EGGS!!!! They're so easy to make and so delicious whichever way you make them. I usually like to make mine into an omlet/pizza if I'm being lazy, otherwise I scramble them to deliciousness. Recently i used milk in my scrambled eggs, not gonna lie, tasted good.

My favorite ways to cook eggs thought is Boiling them or cooking them Over Hard, man those get me every time.

~Shwa

Awesome Shwa! Do you ever put ketchup on your scrambled eggs? I have tried them that way, it wasn't bad :)
------
Living on very limited income I buy what is inexpensive, cereal, eggs, milk macaroni, Tea bags, soups, fruits. These are what you would find in my kitchen and not much more.

Eggs and cereal are my main meals. (and you make thread for both lol) I like Eggs scrambled but add milk to them before I cook them, it makes them fluffy and seem like there is much more than without milk and does nothing to hurt the taste.

If you like cheese Ilus, add some cheese in there, makes them taste even better! :)

Last edited:

Shwa

V.I.P.
Dabs

Awesome Shwa! Do you ever put ketchup on your scrambled eggs? I have tried them that way, it wasn't bad :)
I personally don't like ketchup on my eggs but I have tried it before (on the side). but my middle brother is a nut when it comes to adding Ketchup to his eggs, almost to the point where it makes me sick. Just thinking about the strong tomato smell @[email protected] But I have tried. Usually I like to douse my eggs in salt and pepper, can never have enough!

~Shwa

Last edited:

redroses

Registered Member
ive kind of gone off eggs atm but i do like eggy bread! i have it everytime im hungover works a treat
also egg in a cup which is where you hard boil an egg, peel the shell and mash it up with some butter, that on toast is lush!

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I love eggs. I like to scramble my eggs, put cheese on it, with a hint of hotsauce, and throw in some mcnuggets. Once everything is done cooking, add pepper and put some ketchup on it and I am good to go.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I find eggs to be a bit gross so I don't each them much but I do eat recipes etc with eggs involved.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I love eggs. My favorite are sunny side up. I love the runny yolks. Scrambled eggs are good too though. Usually when I'm cooking my own eggs I fry them and put them on a toasted English muffin or bread with some cheddar cheese.