• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Eesti, Russian lessons?

Ilus_Unistus

Registered Member
Things have been going very well for me lately with money and I find myself with more energy and ambitions to do... something! This month I am spending most of the extra money I have to improve my wardrobe, but I have a thought for May.

I would like to know if anyone would be interested to learn some Eesti or maybe Russian? Russian is not my best language, but I use it quite a bit and know most of the basics of it.

I plan to buy a webcam and microphone near to the end of April and I thought maybe I could post lessons based on requests from anyone wanting to learn. I know Eesti is maybe a little obscure to learn, but it not such a hard language to learn.

So, I guess this is only an interest thread to see if anyone would be interested, post to let me know.