EEB you spammer!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did anybody else get spam from Emo?

I did. He sent me a link to some herbal pharmacy site and I noticed a bunch of other GFers such as Anita and Bliss were in the "To:" list also.

Pick a better password man. You just got dominated by some hacker apparently. :lol:

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
Does he use Gmail? Mine was hacked into about a week ago. Same thing (not sure what the link was, though).
It is far more probable that your computer was tampered with or you were phished. Gmail isn't something that will get hacked that easily.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Something is up with him. I mentioned the email hacking in a reply to hist post on the GF facebook wall and now it appears that he has deleted his comment entirely.

I wonder if he is spamming on purpose for cash..

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Something is up with him. I mentioned the email hacking in a reply to hist post on the GF facebook wall and now it appears that he has deleted his comment entirely.

I wonder if he is spamming on purpose for cash..

Nope, my e-mail was hacked and I have no de-activated the account so there should no longer be a problem. If the mail continues let me know.

As for my comment on the GF Facebook page, I haven't deleted it, I presumed you did.

Been busy for a while but should finally be back on GF more regularly.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nope, my e-mail was hacked and I have no de-activated the account so there should no longer be a problem. If the mail continues let me know.

As for my comment on the GF Facebook page, I haven't deleted it, I presumed you did.

Been busy for a while but should finally be back on GF more regularly.
Maybe I was tired when I replied and deleted it by accident. :lol:

Anyway, I got some more spam from you this morning. Punk! :shake: