• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This song is currently one of my favorite tunes at the moment. I can listen to it over and over again. I really started to listening this type of music four years or so ago, so every time I hear something new I usually fall in love with it.

YouTube - Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love (OFFICIAL VIDEO)

What are your thoughts on the song?

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I concur. I, in fact, have introduced this very song to a few people on the forum previously. I'm a sucker for the accordion, it's my musical weakness.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I adore this song its so chilled whilst still being excitable!

:)

Instant smile to my face!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Great song Adam, thanks for posting that. I didn't know you were interested in this type of music. For some reason, I don't picture you like this type of music(no offense.)

Can you suggest me some others? I like when "girls" since in those type of songs, just like the one you suggested. So if you have anything that would be great.