Edmonds out 2-3 weeks

Discussion in 'Baseball' started by Millz, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

From rotoworld.com. I guess some things never change with some guys? Jimmy is just wearing down I think....

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Heh, he's hurt..............again. I liked Jimmy when we had him but I think letting him go was the best move. He's still a good defensive player but he has been constantly hurt for the last couple years and it has affected his offense drastically. I think it's about time for him to call it quits.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  3. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

And people in St Louis bitched when we traded him, how's that looking now? To get anything for him was a positive IMO.

He was my favorite player on this team while he was here but he's lost it. He's old and washed up and now he's playing in a huge stadium. I'd be shocked if he did too much this year...even though I am definitely rooting for him.

4. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Yeah, I'm surprised we got what we got for him. Unfortunately I don't see Jimmy being healthy this year and he'd be lucky if he plays 90-100 games.

Trading Jimmy also gives Colby Rasmus the chance to play. Of course having Jimmy in center and Rasmus in right/left would only have helped his development.

It's uncertain if he'll play this year in the Majors of course.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008