Edge's return

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Veloci-T putting Edge returns at Survivor Series on one of the threads got me to thinking...

What happens with Edge at the PPV? Does he show up BEFOREHAND or at the PPV like Mysterio, Taker and HHH did? And will he wrestle? Thoughts?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am really excited to see Edge back in action and hopefully he'll return has a good guy and not a heel. But I believe he'll come back has a heel because he's so good at it. I think he's one of the best wrestlers in the industry, and he's so good on the microphone.

I don't know how he's going to come back, I believe he'll make an appearance on Smackdown or Raw first. Then he'll have a match at Survivor Series.

Can't wait to see him back though.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Well, probably he is going to come into some belt holder's match, probably Batista. And then here comes a feud, and taken all the way to Survivor Series.

I believe he'll make an appearance on Smackdown or Raw first.
Last time I checked, he is on SD, not RAW.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, probably he is going to come into some belt holder's match, probably Batista. And then here comes a feud, and taken all the way to Survivor Series.

Last time I checked, he is on SD, not RAW.

So you think he'll interfere in the Undertaker/Batista World Title match at Survivor Series?

If they are telling us about his return, which they havent yet, that scenerio doesnt make sense. But if they DONT mention his return, you might be right.

We shall see, but it'll definitely be on Smackdown.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Well, if he does interferne in the match, Batista keeps the title, and then probably on the next PPV, it's going to be Batista vs Undertaker vs Edge.

Sexxitant

Bombe Sexuelle
I think he will probably put in a match maybe a triple threat between Taker, Edge and Batista!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thank you Alex I didn't know that he was on smackdown(cough cough, hint of sacarsm) i knew that he was on Smackdown, but the wwe can pretend he got traded or something of that nature and starts fighting on the Raw roster once again.

Anyways that being said i think it would be smart if the WWE made him go at least on one show before Survivor Series.

K

Kazofadown16

I think Edge's return will be a surprise. If they haven't started promoting him being there by now, he'll be a suprirse.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think Edge's return will be a surprise. If they haven't started promoting him being there by now, he'll be a suprirse.
I agree with this. They HEAVILY promoted the returns of HHH, Rey Rey and Taker and no mention of Edge so far and we're only a few weeks away. I know that when they do Survivor Series promos there's Edge with a chainsaw, but they never mention his name.

Surely it's possible he won't even return at the PPV, but I think it'll go unannounced at this point if he's going to.