Edge!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

So, let's recap what happened...

Edge loses the title in under 5 minutes
    Triple H is the new WWE champ

Then..........

Edge attacks Kofi Kingston before the World Title Elimination Chamber and knocks him clean out. Edge inserts himself, somehow, into the match.

Edge then preceeds to win the World Heavyweight title

What the fuck is going on?

(I love it)

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah, that was extremely lame. Guess it kills the Triple H/Edge thing everyone was expecting. It was hilarious when he lost in the first match but I'm sorry, that ending was pathetic because not only did everyone know he was going to win after he beat down Koffi, but now we're going to have to see where this new development takes us.

3. Millz

Yup and thank God for that!

What a night. I was thinking it would be Undertaker vs Triple H but surely Orton is going to pick HHH to face now because he's married to Stephanie. It makes perfect.

As far as Edge...I guess Edge vs Cena would make sense. Or Edge vs Big Show. Exciting times.

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Wait, why would Orton pick Triple H because he's married to Stephanie? Isn't that a relationship that's no longer acknowledged in the ring?

5. Millz

Yes, that's exactly why. They've pretty much said it on television many times...especially during the last DX revival.

Orton said tonight he was taking out all of the McMahons...technically Trips isn't one but he's close enough.

6. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Edge...freakin....rules!!!!

7. Millz

that he does my friend...hopefully you got your essay done and werent up late celebrating another edge title reign haha

8. Unity

Unity I drink & I know things. Staff Member

Hahaha! LMAO. My third essay was written while drunk off of champagne at a strip club. Christian, Edge and I were out partying and I forgot to call you. They let me borrow a laptop.

Millz likes this.
  9. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Aah that was quite the fantastic!

Really enjoyed the Edge situation tonight. I wasn't expecting much from the Raw chamber match but that really was a classic match.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

That was quite confusing, I am not going to lie, it should be very interesting to see what happens next. I rather see Orton face Edge at Wrestlemania 25, that would be an amazing match, I rather see that match than any other matches to be honest with you.