• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Edge wins the Battle Royale on friday/..

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Edge is my favorite wrestler as well and I agree with you guys that they need to stop having the same matches, but that's what happens when you only have a select few big name wrestlers on Smackdown. I always thought that Edge should remain on Raw, he could have feuds with so many top notch wrestlers.

padd

Registered Member
Well they need to keep some profile wrestlers on Smackdown. it looks like Smackdown is the brand for mid-carders and young talent, you can't take away big names and verterans like Edge and Taker, or even Batista.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah definitely padd. Smackdown needs to have some talent or what's the point of the brand extension and what's the point of watching the show?

I want Edge on Raw too so dont get me wrong but they need some people over there to even it out some.