Edge wins the Battle Royale on friday/..

padd

Registered Member
well Edge will be facing the Undertaker again for the belt thanks to Vicky.. i gotta admit i thoght Big Show had batista though.

It was funny when Vickie cleared Edge to wrestle again, then he came out, got into the ring and speared Batista. Great stuff. Good ol' Edge.

Maybe something will happen to make it a 3-way between Undertaker, Edge and Batista.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
IS it me or Edge is the new Triple H, what I mean by that is that Edge always seem to be in the mix for the title. Now don't get me wrong Edge deserves it since he's a great ring performer, but I hate how he gets his chances, I rather him earn them instead of being giving to them. But I guess that's what a heel does.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
This will be Edge's last shot at the Undertaker. If he gets another shot, I will be pissed. You can only watch the same match a certain amount of times before it gets old.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
IS it me or Edge is the new Triple H, what I mean by that is that Edge always seem to be in the mix for the title. Now don't get me wrong Edge deserves it since he's a great ring performer, but I hate how he gets his chances, I rather him earn them instead of being giving to them. But I guess that's what a heel does.
Its very similar because he's with the GM of the brand...ala Triple H w/ Stephanie McMahon. I can see the comparison.

Would you expect it any other way though?

edge is my favorite wrestler, but i agree they need to stop having the same matches over and over again, and edge is not like HHH, edge isnt realy with vicky its just a realy bad story line HHH gets wat ever he wants because he has creative force in wwe now, hense the bad ratings

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
edge is my favorite wrestler, but i agree they need to stop having the same matches over and over again, and edge is not like HHH, edge isnt realy with vicky its just a realy bad story line HHH gets wat ever he wants because he has creative force in wwe now, hense the bad ratings
Well to be fair during the McMahon/Helmsley era Steph and Trips weren't together in real life either. Afterwards they were, but not at the time.

And Edge is my favorite wrestler, so welcome to the site!

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
if ur implying edge and vicky will get together in real life, ewwww
but vicky dosent realy have control over any thing
and edge rox
No what I was saying was that Triple H wasn't with Stephanie in real life...just like Vicki and Edge aren't. At the time it went down, I mean.