Edge is back

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

And everything is right with the world

2. Veloci-T

Veloci-T Registered Member

well i like the fact that hes back, but i hate how he interfered to make Taker lose

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm glad that Edge is back, he's a great wrestler and he's great on the microphone he's only going to help the wwe get more ratings. But I think he should go back to Raw, and become a face again, he plays a good heel but I rather see him as a face then a heel. But good to see him back.

4. Dr. Rockzerz

Dr. Rockzerz Guest

I agree but i think he should stay heel. He plays the heel role much better IMO. He was a good face but an even better heel.

Glad Edge is back! :yes:

5. Kazofadown16

Kazofadown16 Guest

Edge is back and kdmillz72 has an orgasm?

Joking aside hes back and that means good things for WWE. Keep Edge a heel...his career took off when he become a heel.

6. Mobbmeharder

Mobbmeharder Guest

My brother just got a custom made sweater with the writing "Rated R Superstar" hahaha (I know you can buy official wwe t shirts/sweaters with that, but his is designed with other logos aswell)... Edge is going to kick some serious ass now... I missed Smackdown though, I wish he came to Raw... I'm more a Raw fan than Smackdown .. sorry to any smackdown fans :p

7. baller42590

baller42590 Guest

dude i think its disrespectfull 2 have him and Vickie going out!

thats some gay stuff RIP EDDIE!

8. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

i feel bad for both of them that the writers wrote that . its hard to watch that stuff