Edge Injured.......Pretty Serious.

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Anthony1975, Jul 4, 2009.

1. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

From f4wonline.com

I don't think the injury could have happened at any more of a bad time as Smackdown are pretty low on main event talent right now.

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

He didn't need to do that. How sweet of him.

Darn, I guess this means Rated Y2J is over. Just when it was starting to look good, too.

At least on the bright side we can predict that when he returns to the WWE he'll be getting either the World or WWE title back. 10 time champ here he comes.

3. WesJones87

WesJones87 RayzorBlade87

Also, with the apology to the fans, he could come back as a face too. Be interesting to see that change in Edge's character, and hopefully it would be more successful than the last time.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I totally forgot he was a heel! Anytime somebody gets injured I instantly think of them as a face. Haha

Good point, though about the face change. That sounds like the most logical thing WWE will do when Edge returns. And, he better be on SmackDown! I love him there. So much success.... =D

5. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah i can definitely see a face turn when he comes back from injury, he's been talking about it for a while himself and i'm pretty sure it's gonna happen.

Glad to see that they're planning on putting the belts on DiBiase & Rhodes. This injury does take a bite out of the main event talent on Smackdown, but that's great news for John Morrison. After his clean win over CM Punk on Smackdown i can see a title shot coming up for him very soon. Also with Jericho & Edge out of the picture as a tag team, maybe the Hart Dynasty will get a couple of shots against Legacy for the titles? Even if they're both heel factions at the moment, that really is a feud to drool about! :p

6. Omega

Omega Ω

I really like edge and I hate when a good superstar gets an injury. I hope he recovers fast and there is no long term troubles.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Edge is my favorite, and it's ashame he's going to be out for such a long period of time. That type of injury can take up to a year to heal properly, depending how severe it is. He will be missed and other superstars will need to pick up the slack in his absence.

8. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

This bites an ibex dick. Edge is my number one.

Just last night while watching his facial expressions as Jericho cut a backstage promo, it hit me just how great an actor (the most important skill) Copeland's become. My heart goes out to the guy and I hope he gets a break with the healing time of his tendon.

Rebeccaaa likes this.
  9. Anthony1975

Anthony1975 Registered Member

A bit more on the story from f4wonline.com

He will most definately be a big loss to the Smackdown roster but on the brightside it may give someone else a chance to step up to the mark, I am looking at you John Morrison.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am glad it won't be a career ender, that's one thing that popped into my head when I read the news about his tearing a tendon in his achillies heel.

I think John Morrison and a few others have to take this and run with it, it's their opportunity to replace Edge as the main eventer every night on Smackdown or Pay Per View, hopefully him and a few others will be able to carry the load.