• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Eddie Murphy

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was wondering what you though of Eddie Murphy sons call Party all the Time? I think it's pretty good, because when you hear about Eddie Murphy you think movie actor and comedian not singer, I think the song is pretty catchy and good.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
It's actually a pretty decent song considering who made it. Definately worth a play every now and then.

K

kajin_phoenixlord

LMAO. I don't see topics like this everyday. I thought I was the only one here that new about that song. The song was pretty good though. Eddie Murphy does have a pretty good voice, but it just seems funny because it's him. I'm the only one on AMV.org that used that song. It's good, but I can't help but laugh when I hear it or when I see the video. Here's the link to my video for it.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=61681

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What's funny about it is that once I went to a bar and they played that song, it was pretty funny actually, but a lot of people danced to it. Personally I really like the song.