• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Edc 2011

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland

It's coming, it'll have 200,000 people, and I'm going! The largest electronic festival in the USA, Electric Daisyland Carnival will be in Vegas (as well as other places, but that's the main one) from the 24-26 of June this year. Tiesto, Guetta, and 200 other artists!

Anyone else tempted?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
What other big names with be there? Any news if Kaskade, Deadmau5 will be there at this event?

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go but this looks amazing. 200,000 people that beyond ridiculous. I'm extremely jealous that you'll be there, try to take pictures if you can.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
They haven't announced everyone for this year, but here are a sampling of who played last year:

swedish house mafia
afrojack
laidback luke
jack beats
kaskade
deadmau5
atb
armin van buren
gareth emery
infected mushrooms

Expect deadmau5 and Kaskade to play this year as well. This is as big as festivals get, so they don't miss it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dude, that's so awesome. My top four DJ's will probably be there:

-Tiesto
-Armin Van Buuren
-Kaskade
-Deadmau5

A couple of my friends have seen Tiesto and Deadmau5 and they said they were simply awesome. One day, I'll see these four DJ's.

Once again, I'm totally jealous buddy, and I won't lie, I'm surprised you like this type of music for some reason.

laserlight

Registered Member
Oh man i wish i could. Deadmau5 and Sweedish House Mafia really kick and i hope you get pictures! I just know theyll have some amazing light shows and i wish i could see them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A College Sports 0
sunrise Movies & TV 0
sunrise Music 1
FreddieMays Movies & TV 3
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 9