ECW Results and comments

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
First off, the results:

Tommy Dreamer over Colin Delaney with a DDT

Evan Bourne over James Curtis with the Shooting Star Press

Matt Hardy became the #1 contender for the ECW title at Summerslam by winning a fatal 4 way over Miz, Morrison and Finlay. Hardy pinned Morrison after a twist of fate...

Thoughts on the show...

New ECW title belt eh? Its now the second best looking big boy belt just behind the World Title. WWE is in third...quite frankly I would almost take the old ECW belt over the current WWE title. But yeah, I like it. Colin was pretty gosh darn good on the mic too. He should give lessons to Jeff Hardy. Dreamer killed him with that DDT too.

Mike Knox got a highlight package. Nice.

Bourne still impresses me and he escapes Bam and Chavo after the match. Could be a good feud.

James Curtis = best jobber in the WWE. He shoulda been the one losing to Braden Walker and Ricky Ortiz. Ortiz was fun last night as well.

MIz and Morrison were unbelievably hilarious during their backstage segment. So funny.

The fatal 4 way was very good as well. Thought it started off a tad slow but man did it pick up at the end. Hardy makes the most sense to go over and explains his loss to Benjamin.

Good show overall

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
James Curtis is KC James right? I always thought he was solid in the ring and had potential.

Just going on charisma, Ortiz annoys the hell outta me. You can tell he's acting, moreso than usual.

lol @ the Tommy vs Colin match. When Colin betrayed him at the Great American Bash it was just hilarious. I don't know who they're going to promote or what, but a heel turn was a good idea for Colin. Sort of like a Brain Kendrick deal except for ECW.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
KC James = James Curtis...yes. I like him, he's great enhancement talent and might a shot someday.

Ortiz is growing on me but I wanna see him in the ring more.

Delaney was ok on the mic too...he's an ok heel.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
You are the friggin Man:lol:

If mat hardy doesn't win the ECW title imma be pissed.
I figured you'd like that haha

So you're a Matt Hardy fan and not a Jeff hardy fan eh?

I wonder if Matt will go over. You'd think the reason he dropped the US title was because he was going for the ECW title but Henry and Tony Atlas got this thing going now and its new...so it'll be interesting to see.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
I figured you'd like that haha

So you're a Matt Hardy fan and not a Jeff hardy fan eh?

I wonder if Matt will go over. You'd think the reason he dropped the US title was because he was going for the ECW title but Henry and Tony Atlas got this thing going now and its new...so it'll be interesting to see.
Matt Hardy is a better all round wrestler who has shown his commitment to the buisness. I don't hate Jeff but i think he is terribly overrated.

I want Matt to win the ECW title because he deserves it, he finally had a good thing with the US title but he had to lose it to the wrestler who can't take advantage of pushes.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Matt was fired for no reason as well back in the day and proved to Vince it was a huge mistake. He's very over with the crowd...eventually he's taking the ECW title.