ECW Last Stand

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, May 23, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright for some that watch Monday Night Raw you probably know that ECW Last Stand will be coming soon, and we know that their will be a tag team battle between Edge and Mick Foley teaming against Terry Funk and Tommy Dreamer. This will be for the hardcore championship. Personally I wish they would have chosen someone better then Terry Funk and Tommy Dreamer, especially Terry Funk, because if you watch him he's so slow, and has trouble hitting people. But I do agree with the WWE team, and personally I think they should win, but all and all it should be a good fight.

2. wweman101

wweman101 Guest

Yea Terry Funk is old they should have put in the sandman and tommy dreamer.

3. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

I'm iffy on this years one night stand. Last year was great, but now a lot of the ECW guys are under TNA contracts. they should have just wrote in an invasion by the old ECW crew instead of a whole PPV that will probably not do as well as last years.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Seeing Terry Funk will be a dissapointment in this match. I agree it would be asweome to see Sandman or even Sabu instead of him, those are people who can still do it compared to Terry Funk. He's way pass is prime and I doubt he'll be able to keep up. But I honestly think that ECW Last Stand wont be that much of a dissapointment.