ECW last night

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

I posted this on another forum and I thought I'd post it here as well. I must say I really enjoyed ECW on Sci Fi last night...

The opening matchup was one of the most enjoyable matches on ECW in a long time. Evan Bourne (Matt Sydal) and Kofi Kingston vs Mike Knox and Shelton Benjamin. I already loved Kofi but Evan Bourne is electric in the ring and I think he's going to end up being one of my favorites...not jst because he's from St Louis either. Mike Knox held his own in this match too in which he was the only real powerhouse.

I thought Victoria vs Kelly Kelly was good too...probably Kelly's best match that I've seen and we all know what Victoria can do. Kelly's landing at the end of the match was pretty brutal too...hats off to her for taking it.

Say what you want but I thought the Finlay over Armando stuff was fun too. Estrada is getting just what he deserves. And of course the random shot to Colin was awsome too.

Liked the main event as well and im pleased Miz and Morrison reign supreme again.

Overall I thought this was a very good show and was probably even better than Raw. People need to give this show a chance.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Evan Bourne rules. He's going to be one of my favorites as well. I don't know if that dropkick on the sitting-up opponent will be his finisher, but it was pretty sweet! That guy is going places.

Finlay just taking out Colin Delany with his Shillelagh for no reason was very ECW. I liked it. Now only if he'd ditch Hornswoggle...

I missed the main event...how did Miz and Morrison win it?

3. Millz

I dont think Hornswoggle is going anywhere...the crowd was going nuts for him and I think they actually compliment each other fairly well when they interact.

Morrison pinned Punk with the Moonlight Drive after Punk hurt his ribs and they worked him over.

4. Unity

Are you kidding me, man?! That stupid linked-arm dancing kills me! Finlay's supposed to be a barroom brawler, not a St. Patrick's Day Parade dancer! :sigh: :lol:

5. Millz

You might think its stupid but it gets an extremely loud positive reaction from the crowd ;)

6. Unity

So do you think that Evan Bourne will stay on ECW? I'm pretty sure that's the course they'll take, but who knows. He'd be a good addition to SD!.

7. Millz

Damn dude they JUST debuted the man...let him stay on the program they obviously have plans for him on before you wanna send him off somewhere else. Geez!! :lol:

8. Unity

Hey I never said I WANTED to move him. Just curious where he'll fit in in the draft and what people think!

9. Millz

I would be shocked if they debuted him on ECW and then in two weeks drafted him somewhere else. That would be really stupid.

Actually, it'll probably end up happening just because it is so dumb haha.

10. Unity

Does it really matter? He's so new that no one would miss him on ECW.