Echoes needs a job. So here's the plan.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by amjhdrummer, Aug 6, 2008.

1. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

Soo, Hybrix;

Inquiring minds want to know how long it'll take GF to make Mobile.

Myspace has it...doesn't facebook too? How come GF doesn't?

Echoes needs a job; and you need to see the outside world, so the inquiring minds figured this would be good for you to work on...I mean...if you could take GF with you on the go- we wouldn't have had the big joke about Echoes marrying Angels....and that's all online! People need a social life! And then Steve would be out getting a job- instead of posting about having lost his job and trying to find a new one. But then this way He can Mod while working! And Echoes could too! And then we wouldn't need a bunch of Mods- we'd have 2 super Mods!

And dDave and Cons can help with all the tech stuff. Yup:nod:.

Think it'll work?

Discuss.

---
    And parts of that was sarcasm. I'm not trying to hurt anyones feelings by who I did post about..I just think it'd be kinda cool to see GF go Mobile.

2. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I have no idea what the hell you're talking about, but I appreciate your concern. :lol:

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I posted about this several months ago and at the time nobody cared to go mobile.

Then in the meantime I've heard of people who are able to access it on their cell phones as is.

I have thought about making a mobile version. It would be pretty basic and would only be good for reading and posting (no poker, arcade, chat, etc) but at the rate cell phone internet is advancing I'm not even sure if mobile specific versions of websites will even be necessary down the road.

Who here has a cell phone and CAN'T access GF on it?

4. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

im all for GF moble but can hybrix handel the extra work load?

5. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I can but it costs 7 cents a page. Damn NZ and its backward technlogy

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

7 cents a page!! :shocked:

That's insane. I just pay a flat rate extra each month and I can surf all I want. :)

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

GF works fine and dandy on my mobile phone.. I mentioned that in the thread from months ago.

8. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

Yea; but I wasn't here several months ago- and didn't think about looking in past threads, sorry.

I...actually have a krzer and haven't even accessed the internet on it and the screen is soo small..I'd have to be pretty desperate to try.. But then- I find it rude to talk on the phone/text when out with friends- so I don't even text on mine.

9. zero

zero Registered Member

Yeah New zealand is dear when it comes to that typea crap

10. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I have the new LG Dare and I can't even really access it. Like I can't, but I cant really like...post or view much.