• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Echoes looks like a famous actor...

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I can see it. Does anybody else see it? After seeing Hugo Weaving with a beard I realized he reminds me of Echoes.

Some more pics:

Photos of Hugo Weaving

Photos of Hugo Weaving

Miiiiiister Echoeson!

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
If TJ Thyne went bald, I'm sure he'd totally look like Echoes.

Dabs

Registered Member
This Hugo Weaving character looks like a guy I saw many years ago play on the comedy show Roseanne. He played Jackie's boyfriend or husband or whatever. He was much younger looking then of course, that was several years back, it might be the same dude, might not??

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I kinda like how hybrix's avatar is looking at the picture.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
This Hugo Weaving character looks like a guy I saw many years ago play on the comedy show Roseanne. He played Jackie's boyfriend or husband or whatever. He was much younger looking then of course, that was several years back, it might be the same dude, might not??
That's Michael O'Keefe, aka Danny Noonan from Caddyshack, which I coincidentally just watched yesterday for the first time in probably 20 years. lol

He was also married to Bonnie Raitt for a while. Yeah I can see that he does look like Hugo Weaving