ECHL: Fresno Falcons vs. Ontario Reign (Pics From Game)

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Thought I'd share some pics from the game I went to this weekend. Some came out pretty decent. I've already shrunk them down to a 4x6 with a max size of 1024 pixels. Hope you enjoy, I'll show my favorites and spoil the rest so that this post doesnt take up the whole page!

This one is my absolute favorite from the game even though its not the best focused. Out of all the pics I took I've found its not easy to catch that split second where the Stick Flex is as visible as this:

My second favorite was another luck shot... I caught a failed desperation grab by the Goalie from Ontario.

This one came out real crisp and clear, so it made my top 3 favorites of the night.

and then the rest:

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

~~~~~

Hope you enjoy! I took well over 100 pics... but these were among my favorites.... the ones I felt worthy enough to share ;)

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Lmao... neither is Fresno, California :hah:

The ECHL used to stand for East Coast Hockey League... but after it absorbed so many other leagues its just a name now... no longer an Acronym for that. Fresno actually used to belong to the WCHL, but that league went defunct so all the clubs were forced to merge into the ECHL. Sorta dumb but meh, its hockey in this ice-less expanse of land I live in.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Those are some pretty good pictures Ice, especially the first one, I agree it must of not been easy to get a picture of the guy releasing the puck of his stick like that.

Hopefully you had a great time, and hopefully Ontario won :)

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
actually Ontario got Owned pretty hard. 5-2.

The game itself was pretty weak. I hadnt been to one in a long time and to be honest I was a left with a blah taste in my mouth. Seems like the days of the good ol' lower Beer league-esque pro's are gone. I can recall players like Greg Spenrath (Greg Spenrath's hockey statistics profile at hockeydb.com), Brad Both (Brad Both's hockey statistics profile at hockeydb.com), and Ryan Kiley (Ryan Kiley's hockey statistics profile at hockeydb.com) tearing up the ice and keeping the fans on their toes.... Just seems like both these teams lacked players like that. But what do ya expect from a feeder league like the ECHL.

All in all It was nice to get out of the house and do something like that. My families business actually used to sponsor the old Falcons back in the day. After some Politics in the Falcons front office went down that came to an abrupt stop... hence my disappearance from the Falcons games and forums.

But none the less it was a good time.

Last edited: