• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ebola breaks out on a scale never seen before

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes if it ever gets into a populated area where people are traveling to and from this could become much more serious. Isolation is the only way to combat it at this time. Usually by the time it is discovered someone is sick many other people have had close contact with that person on buses, planes, etc or in busy malls.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Its getting worse, I thought they would have it contained by now or at least close to it. Now they are saying its out of control and the medical group fighting it is stretched to its capacity. Its also now made it into the Liberian capital. This could result in the biggest death toll ever which I find alarming. I feel sorry for these people.

Doctors Without Borders: Ebola 'out of control'

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dumping infected dead bodies in the streets is going to make things worse and they are going to have a even bigger problem with containing Ebola than they thought.

I can't imagine what it would be like to have to walk by these bodies. It being a dead body would be bad enough but knowing they are infected with a deadly disease would make it even worse.

Warning there are pictures of the dead bodies.
A young man lies dead in the streets of Liberia, left to rot in view of passers-by and local children.

Ebola victims left to rot in Liberia streets as relatives are scared of catching deadly virus | Mail Online