• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ebay's ask seller a question feature...

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Is anyone having trouble with this feature like I am?

When I click on ask seller a question and then click send nothing happens. This has been going on for a couple of days for me, so was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem : /

TGirl

Registered Member
No I have been able to ask questions....maybe you got cut off for having a potty mouth...hahaha just kidding...who knows with Ebay...but I have been able too!!!

lilys_things

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
Is anyone having trouble with this feature like I am?

When I click on ask seller a question and then click send nothing happens. This has been going on for a couple of days for me, so was wondering if anyone else was having the same problem : /
Yes, I am having that same problem.
And while trying to contact cutomers on their items too. The page goes to error.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LOL Me have a Potty mouth NEVER! hehehehe *wonders now*

hmmmm yes lily that is what is happening to me it goes to error and I'm like now what? this just started a couple of days ago for me and I'm not sure what to do about it : /

I can't ask any questions!! *cries* Enquiring minds want to know.....

nani1987

Registered Member
I am also haveing the same problem , i have question and they don't show up on post on the auction.. and then the message feature don't sure if i like it...nani

1_ares_1

Registered Member
You do know that there is a limit of, I believe, 10 per day. Maybe this is why? You may just be over your daily limit.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
*bllinks* really? OMG!! now I'm a question junkie!

LOL well that explains it then LOL I never knew that thanks : )

nani1987

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
*bllinks* really? OMG!! now I'm a question junkie!

LOL well that explains it then LOL I never knew that thanks : )
nah you just have a curious mind.............lol (if you are so am I....)nani