• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

ebayer bought my item. now he clain the shipping is high and are threating me

alapimba

Registered Member
Hello
I had an auction for a cigar cutter and the winner bidder was from New zealand. I sent the invoice and now he says the shipping is high and he don't want to be ripped of with high shippings. The shipping is real, i'm not stealing money. It's 9£ and it includes recorded delivery shipping and packaging. he says he don't want recorded delivery but it's something that i never even mention because i don't send my items other way or it would never arrive at the destination :/ Now he wants to void the auction by mutual agreement when there is no mutual agreement here! he said if i don't want to do the mutual agreement and prefer to leave negative feedback he will leave negative feedback on me and ruin my 100% positive feedbacks..

Theres something that can be done?
The shipping was very clear in the auction description... He said he bought stuff from london much heavier and the price was the same.. :(

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi I would send a copy of the auction and all the emails to ebay and file a non paying bidder.. If you have the ship price clearly listed in your auction then they agreed to pay the ship when they confirmed their bid....Do not back out of the deal.!!!

alapimba

Registered Member
ok.. what about the feedback? if the user leaves me negative feedback? theres nothing that can be done? i sent one mail to ebay yesterday but no answer yet... :(

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
No worries there mate...If you file and the putz leaves NF you can place a note explainiung the NF in your FB..Also eBay is working on fixing the FB extortion probbs..Email them 2 to 3 times a day or till you get a response..
They will move fast if you let them know that If this issue isn't resolved soon you will take your Biz elsewhere.
Sounds harsh but they move faster that way..I've ben an ebayer since it all started back in the late 90's..
One neg won't kill you, and you will be leaveing the bidder a NF too...I know it sucks but that's part of the ebay expirence. Sorry.

BTW have you tried to talk to one of the Elves(Elves=eBay cops) in the eBay comunity back boards abought the issue? Might want to try that as well.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
I've ben an ebayer since it all started back in the late 90's...
Hey, me too! almost since day one (first year). I remember when ebay just had a few categories and a whole category might be 8 pages! Also, I used to frequent the board back when there was only one board. Made a lot of enemies there LOL.

I agree about the neg. If he leaves a neg, let him. He'll just look like a big jerk.

alapimba

Registered Member
i really hate some things in ebay!!!
this auction ended with the buyer not paying saying the shipping was too high from Portugal to New Zealand!!!

I filled a non paying bidder form, and gave a non paying item strike.
Now the buyer just contacted me laughting and saying that ebay removed the strike! I contacted ebay and they told me they cannot explaing. just advice me to relist if i want my insertion fees back.
I really hate this!!

I didn't left negative feedback yet because i didn't wanted to receive a negative feedback back..
I was thinking if i could leave feedback in the last day of the allowed time to leave feedback. anyone ever did this? do you think i can do it in the last minutes to make impossible the buyer to leave negative on me?

Anyone ever tried?

TGirl

Registered Member
I didn't know there was a last minute to leave feedback....

alapimba

Registered Member
i'm not sure too..
but on ebay it says that we have 90 days to leave feedback... so.. it means it has a last minute.. no? :)

rheaman

Registered Member
You used to be able to leave (snipe) feedback after 90 days but eBay has since closed that loophole. To the best of my knowledge it is now exactly to the second no longer than 90 days from when you first listed the item.

alapimba

Registered Member
well it means i can leave the feedback in the last minute and make sure the other user wont leave for me?
I want to do that because he didn't payed but i know that if i don't say anything he wont say too, but if i do he will say lies about me. Just has he threat in mails :/