• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

ebayer bought 2 when only wanted 1. how to solve this?

alapimba

Registered Member
Hello
I have a multiple item auction and one ebayer bought 2 by mistake.
How can i cancel one of this so i don't have to pay any fees and the other person don't get any negative strike?

Thanks

TGirl

Registered Member
If the Auction is not over...cancel both bids and tell him to bid again...thats the only thing I can think of...never done a multiple before...

alapimba

Registered Member
hummm it's a buy it now auction with 66 items.. he just bought one and then he bougth another one acidentaly

mart1

Registered Member
How does one bid by mistake, when you have to fill in the amount, click" bid now" and click a second time to confirm the bid ??? Sounds more like he changed his mind !!!! But whatever happened , he can cancel the error bid !! You can ask live help how to do that" I have never done it" !! He would not get a negative unless you gave him one !! Ebay has nothing to do with that !!! A problem has to occur and someone has to complain before they get involved unless its a breach of ebays rules !! At least that is what they told me !!! Everything after the auction is controlled by you & the buyer !!

TGirl

Registered Member
alapimba said:
hummm it's a buy it now auction with 66 items.. he just bought one and then he bougth another one acidentaly

Well if he did two diff bids then you can cancel one by going tot he bid list and canceling it!!! no biggie and not hard to do!

alapimba

Registered Member
ok the problem is solved.
i just did a non paying item dispute and finished it with mutual agreement. easy.
i were not able to cancel any bid because as i told it was a buy it now auction.. and he bought twice when only wanted one. :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
Great .Im glad you got it worked out..

TGirl

Registered Member
Ohhhhhhhhh I didn't know that you could not cancel bids with a buy it now...man....the only ones I have done were never bought with buy it now...hmmmmmmmm

Glad you got it done!!!