Ebay User In Court

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by redchinsu, May 13, 2005.

1. redchinsu

redchinsu Registered Member

Hey,
    Did any one saw the two ebayers that was on "THE PEOPLES COURT"

One guy was sueing the other guy because of car tire and rim that he describe on ebay one way, and them when it turns up to the guy it was not as describe.

Lately I'm seeing to much of ebay users on Judge Judy and the Peoples Court.

WHAT'S GOING ON....?

Last edited: May 13, 2005

2. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

Just like we have weird auctions for a bit of publicity and marketing so do those guys... odds are I bet they know eachother...

I saw one on Judge Judy but only caught the end of it...

3. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

I saw one on judge judy I think, that was a nazi (?) helmet that wasn't as old as the seller thought. In the end, I think the seller had just been misinformed, and really didn't think they were ripping them off, but they lost regardless.

I also saw one months ago, about a guy that bought a car online. I don't think I could do that, I have to kick the tires first! (boyfriend bought a couple cars on ebay)

With as many transactions as ebay does, they are bound to be many deals gone bad ending up in court. The bad thing about it tho, is that many transactions are from 2 very different locations. It's hard to sue the guy in philly for $250 when you live in phoenix.

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Verry true. I saw those too...I also saw one on Texas Justice Two ladys fighting over a ebay figurine that wasn't as old or rare as the seller said it was (it was fake). I think this will be happening more and more as the number of ebay sales and members are on the rise.
    Catch ya later..................................... :warp:

5. Mina

Mina Registered Member

As long as they don't drag me into court over my cherry!

6. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Mina if they do i will go with you to court .I can see it now never mind i wont say :lol:

7. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I'm sure that program would get ALOT of attention!!

8. doubles2004

yea just think the one and only Cherry Lady. in court for selling her cherry :lol:

9. Mina

Mina Registered Member

LOL, now why would they do that... is it not juicy enough?? Or they wanted the box too??

10. doubles2004

Yea cause they wanted the box to :lol: :lol: