Ebay Song

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Felicity, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Felicity

Felicity Registered Member

ok you've all probably seen this before (yes, I'm slow :lick:), but for those who haven't, this is Weird Al's best work imo :D. I was in tears by the end...

YouTube - "Ebay" by Weird Al Yankovic

2. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

That was a good video. Only other ebay spoof I've seen was MadTV's of that annoying commercial they had back in the day. Good to see a general ebay spoof.

Most of what they say is true. Most of what they say sucks. Some of it I just don't understand, like why people would want or even find out about the weird stuff. But hybrix knows all about that.

And I think I had that Smurf tray when I was really really super young. If I didn't have it, I used someone else's a couple times.

3. boycrazybtch93

boycrazybtch93 Registered Member

haha hes just an amazing person

i will meet you weird al
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

One group used this song for their lip sync project.

It was kind of lame though. All they did was raise up whatever was being sung about =/

I thought it was pretty funny when i first heard it. Weird Al is a crazy man

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Hilarious! XD How does he come up with these things? It's almost as funny as the dildo song.

6. boycrazybtch93

boycrazybtch93 Registered Member

no idea
    i wish i knew
    then maybe i'd be sitting here typing on a laptop instead of this old thing

7. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

8. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

It is certainly not his best song even though I enjoyed it a lot.

My favorite yankovic songs are When I was your Age and Albuquerque, those are his true masterpieces.