Ebay Riddle-

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by MenInTights, Apr 20, 2005.

1. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

What was there before eBay Pulse? Remember about 6 months ago. Ebay had some kind of system for viewing popular auctions, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. Was is view items with most hits? Strange how quickly we forget things.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

The eBay Pulse is only 6 months old, right, but I didn't even know about it until January. I couldn't tell you..

3. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

yea same here I learned about it in January as well

4. nebugeater

nebugeater New Member

5. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I still can't figure out how to find different catagories on the Pulse.....oh well I only go there when someone here mentions they have "arrived"

And I can finally see the new "EYES" on this site. Andrew did you change something today or is it just me who is way behind in noticing things?

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Your computer probably had saved the old files and kept using those. It's hard to explain.. but good to hear (or should I say "see") you have the new ones now. :)

7. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

LOL you sound like my brother. "You don't need to know. Just trust me because I'm not going to try to explain it" as far as some computer stuff :) But I do understand what you aren't saying :p Yeah I just cleaned out a bunch of files so that is probably it.

BTW Like the Eyes!

8. mom_of_sixoxo

mom_of_sixoxo Registered Member

i just found Pulse a few days ago lol. but i remember there used to be a "flame" logo thingy for the "hot" auctions...that was a looong time ago tho