ebay punked - part 2

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Had to jump in and show this off. Had another guy copy a webpage of mine word for word, image for image into an ebay auction. Not smart to let your competitor host your web images. :lol: I think I have been really kind in the images that I selected to rename for him. If I get in a bad mood, I may change them again to something worse. My favorite 2 parts of this is #1-He won't know for some time since his browser will cache the (old) images. #2-He loaded this auction up with feature plus, bold, highlight, etc. - a nice little bit of money thrown away.

Here's the link:
2 Siemens Centra ACTIVE open fit hearing aids aid NEW - eBay (item 170189679215 end time Feb-07-08 13:47:22 PST)

Had to jump in and show this off. Had another guy copy a webpage of mine word for word, image for image into an ebay auction. Not smart to let your competitor host your web images. :lol: I think I have been really kind in the images that I selected to rename for him. If I get in a bad mood, I may change them again to something worse. My favorite 2 parts of this is #1-He won't know for some time since his browser will cache the (old) images. #2-He loaded this auction up with feature plus, bold, highlight, etc. - a nice little bit of money thrown away.

Here's the link:
2 Siemens Centra ACTIVE open fit hearing aids aid NEW - eBay (item 170189679215 end time Feb-07-08 13:47:22 PST)
I remember the first time this happened to you. Nice pictures!
I can't believe people are this greedy....nevermind, yes I can.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Are all those pics yours?

I would change all the pics to much worse than you did. Hell I would add a pic that says don't buy from me I'm an Auction thief.

But I would mess with him even further..But that's me..Good one Spence..

Keep it up..Tweak out all the pics..

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Are all those pics yours?

I would change all the pics to much worse than you did. Hell I would add a pic that says don't buy from me I'm an Auction thief.

But I would mess with him even further..But that's me..Good one Spence..

Keep it up..Tweak out all the pics..
Alright, I changed the first picture a little bit. lol. I did something much more impacting though. Most of his auctions had text that said, go to my website for more deals. I reported all of those to ebay. That should kill the free advertising.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Haha you used the George picture from Seinfeld. I would have made one of the images look like normal Times New Roman text saying:

"Disclaimer: I reserve the right to keep your money and not send you your item. If you buy this item I require positive feedback before I will ship anything. Also, if I do not receive positive feedback within 12 hours of the auction end I will NOT ship your item and I WILL leave negative feedback!"

That might scare some people off! :D