Ebay Pulse

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Can anyone tell me generally how many watchers does it take to get on Ebay Pulse?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, I know 6,000 will put you on top for sure. That's when I first learned of the pulse when someone emailed me and said I was on top LOL! Now I check it all the time.

I have also been number 1 with about 800 as well.

Just making it on is a different story. eBay took off the number of people watching each item on the pulse, so you can't see anymore. Only way is to ask people when they just make it on and hope the reply.

If you get that info then please let us all know as I'm sure others are interested as well!

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
I don't know how many you need to get on there, but my auction had just over 2000 watchers when it ended. I have no idea how many were watching when I first got on the Ebay pulse because I had no idea what the pulse was at that time!
Does anyone know how long my auction, that has ended, will still be available for viewing? I'm still getting hits and emails from it. Almost 113,000 now.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
About 90 days. I'd suggest saving the page to your computer for looking back at in years to come! Save the questions page, and save the bid history page. Also obviously the main page.

Golden Palace will save the main page on their website too. They always do that.

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
About 90 days. I'd suggest saving the page to your computer for looking back at in years to come! Save the questions page, and save the bid history page. Also obviously the main page.

Golden Palace will save the main page on their website too. They always do that.

About 90 days????? You mean people are still going to be emailing me for the next 3 months?!!! UGH! My house is never going to get cleaned!!!
OK here's the next question - I noticed that many of you have websites to update people who are/were interested in your auctions. If anyone has the time or inclination to tell me how I might go about doing this, please email me @ [email protected]. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
So, without sounding too stupid, how does someone go about getting 700+ watchers?? ( Aside from paying people off that is). I just can't seem to do it. What am I doing wrong??

Marys454BB

Premium Member
I never knew about the pulse thing until someone pointed it out to me and that was after my auction so I don't know where I was on there. I know I had a lot of watchers but I can't remember how many...lol