• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

eBay Pulse has gone to crap

doubles2004

Registered Member
So very true. Good luck I have spoke with them till I was blue in the face they dont see It as we do

Julie

Registered Member
You know, you guys could always buy one of the thank-you emails from the auction I posted on here. Then your name will be on that list when the petition goes thru to the board at ebay on Tuesday during the Town Hall meeting.

trees

Registered Member
Julie said:
You know, you guys could always buy one of the thank-you emails from the auction I posted on here. Then your name will be on that list when the petition goes thru to the board at ebay on Tuesday during the Town Hall meeting.
Hahhaa I would if my paypal wasnt at a neg balance, and the only credit card I have is my paypal card, I am poop out to luck! I really would love to buy one tho........

nani1987

Registered Member
looks like the cheating is over there was a error on the guest option you can add and watch your own auction..........just clear the cookies and do it again........now you all know how they got 2000 plus watcher it was all the seller..................messed up but gladed it is fixed...........

TGirl

Registered Member
Well maybe you can not add your own auction as a guest, but I added a mis. auction last night as a guest and I was able too..........

so maybe you can not add your own, but it still has not kept others from doing it for you!

Last night I was just noticing that there is still a lot of BS on the pulse!

Julie

Registered Member
From what I've seen since they supposedly 'fixed' it is this:
If you try doing the guest watch thing now, it will let you add auctions to your watch list as a guest. However, it does NOT count for your number of watchers on your auction.
BUT, there are still people cheating on the pulse. All you have to do is pull up the pulse, just look at most of what's on there. It's blatantly obvious that some of those did not get there on their own without a lil 'help'.
So, will have to wait & see how ebay's going to handle these other ways of cheating.