• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

eBay Pulse has gone to crap

Julie

Registered Member

trees

Registered Member
Yeah I hate craplike this, it messes it up for the rest of us! The thing is that I know that all I have done on my silly auction was worked real hard updating and been tring to get it mentioned on the radio. I look at the pulse just to see what was there, and found mine today under really weird. I was very excited being its my first on the pulse at all. I only have 60 watchers, so anyone in their right mind can tell there is not cheating going on here. The thought of just being on the really weird section of the pulse was a surprize to me. I almost fell out of my chair, just to realize that it must not mean that much! Just another one of those things to help drive me crazy! Hahaahaaaahaaa :lol:

I think my auction is cute and I know it is where it is suppose to be cause it is cute to somepeople! :)

trees said:
Yeah I hate craplike this, it messes it up for the rest of us! The thing is that I know that all I have done on my silly auction was worked real hard updating and been tring to get it mentioned on the radio. I look at the pulse just to see what was there, and found mine today under really weird. I was very excited being its my first on the pulse at all. I only have 60 watchers, so anyone in their right mind can tell there is not cheating going on here. The thought of just being on the really weird section of the pulse was a surprize to me. I almost fell out of my chair, just to realize that it must not mean that much! Just another one of those things to help drive me crazy! Hahaahaaaahaaa :lol:

I think my auction is cute and I know it is where it is suppose to be cause it is cute to somepeople! :)
There is one higher than mine in the really weird section that has only had 200+ hits......now how is that???

Last edited:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Julie said:
Just makes me even more glad I just sell my everyday stuff under normal categories. I don't have to worry about if I get on the pulse or not, cuz the stuff I sell is not pulse material. But, hopefully someday soon ebay will WAKE UP & do something about it.
I agree! I have just been selling normal stuff lately and it is WAY less stressfull!! Even trying out a couple other auction sights.....one is free and the other I have not signed up for but am going to soon, it only charges you if your item sells........

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was talking about the MAIN pulse trees. Sorry about the confusion.

And I personally haven't used ANY auction sites for the past 6 months or so. It's been a nice break, and it has also given me time and focus on other ways of getting ideas out there.

TGirl

Registered Member
Andrew wern't you working on a big auction not to long ago??? I thought you had mentioned something like that, but I never did see it!

~Trina~

trees

Registered Member
Andrew said:
I was talking about the MAIN pulse trees. Sorry about the confusion.

And I personally haven't used ANY auction sites for the past 6 months or so. It's been a nice break, and it has also given me time and focus on other ways of getting ideas out there.

OH ok my bad! Hahahahaa :D

trees

Registered Member
I have noticed that most of the pulse items really belong to one person under different names, does that seem funny to anyone? I would think thats a cheater.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yea does look strange. But ebay dont seem to mind

trees

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Yea does look strange. But ebay dont seem to mind
Well I am going to find out why ebay dont mind, I think cheaters suck and they should be dealt with. The ones who try hard are the ones that the bad end of the deal.