• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

eBay Motors Template?

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Does anyone have an eBay Motors Template that I can use? I only have to list one car and really dont wanna pay 30 bucks for one I can 'own'. I'd be willing to bargain for it though lol

rheaman

Registered Member
I just spruce them up with HTML the best I can. Here's a pretty good free site that you can use. http://www.pagetutor.com/

BTW, selling cars is the worst. I only sold three on ebay but they were all a PITA experiences. Lots of questions no matter how detailed the description you have and lots of DBB :(

BOL with your auction!

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
Thanks so much Rheaman... and thanks for your help before too... I appreciate it. Im pretty decent at html, but its such a PAIN to type all that out *sigh* Was lookin for something easy like geocities drag n drop... Sooo easy that way LOL I'll go ahead and use this link though. It is easier than typing it all myself LOL

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
My boyfriend bought a couple cars on ebay. One being a limo. Wait, he bought 2 limos on there, and a convertible.

All ended up being a PITA in the end. Every one of them he had to put a buttload of money into even tho they were supposed to be in good condition.