• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

eBay "ME" page

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I'm going to be selling my art on eBay in a couple of weeks, I've been watching a lot of the art auctions and trying to figure out the best way to go about it. The one thing I've noticed is that quite a few of the artists have about me pages with their pic's on it. I really like the idea of people seeing who they're buying from, but I want mine to look really-really good. I'm sure someone knows how to do this....of course I'd pay for the help. I know I want a black background and differents types of fonts...something like this...
http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=painted-palace
Hope it's okay to put that link in, but I wanted to give an example!!

Thanks in advance!!:D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Ummmmmm...nevermind, got help elsewhere...but hey-thanks for all the suggestions!!:-/

Nanner

Registered Member
LOL ......errr sorry no replies :( Hope you weren't looking at me? Know a few things but creativity isn't really one of them.....when it comes to puters anyway.....More of a copy/paste kinda person! Gonna let us know when it's done though? Wanna see it!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LOL I thought that she was talking about subliminal suggestions hehehe

sorry angel same here, I am not very creative either so I didn't have anything for ya :rolleyes:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Thanks guys....ummm...girls, guess I'm still stuck on the days when a new thread had an almost immediate response...Kromsales is gonna help me out with it....one of these days I might actually delve a little deeper in the computer world, until then, it's nice to be able to find people willing to help....just kinda wish the help had come from here.....*sigh*:(

dize

Registered Member
I just came across this. The site has been up & down so much.

I think it make absolute scene to have art work on your Me page. I would put one or a few of your most popular piece on there. Even if the item is sold.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
My art has taken a slight turn in a different direction...I've been trying to decide if displaying past works would help or hinder my auctions...either way, I think people appreciate a little info on who they're buying from.

Nanner

Registered Member
Think it depends on how "slight"? Really though if you think about it, even if it's totally different stuff, older things will still show talent. Even if it's not in the same area. Then again whattaIknow?

Or you'll get a zillion emails asking for the old stuff :D

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Decisions-decisions...hmmmmm....there's probably a couple of old projects that would fit in...as far as how "slight"...just you wait and see!!;) Just hope I don't scare anyone away!!

Nanner

Registered Member
Scare away bidders or us? :lol:

I don't scare easily.....unless you come after me holding anything remotely close to a cleaning product! :shocked: