Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Archives/Power weapons

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I have been meaning to write my girlfriend a letter now but it seems I have been concentrating more on ebay than her. I keep saying I will do it tomorrow. And when tomorrow comes, I always say the same thing and never get around to writing the letter.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, seeing that I have no significant other :)() I pick eBay! Now one could argue that less eBay would mean more time to find a significant other, but oh well. If I did have a girlfriend then you can bet your money I wouldn't be eBaying as much.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
there is time for both... I know, Ive pulled it off lol

really though, Id chose the woman over ebay... even though eBay's never done me wrong

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Well, I am going to try to write that letter today if I get around to it because I got some Auction ideas over night. lol. Can someone tell me if the counter on Ebay is busted or something? I got 400 more hits over night and got 20 more hits in 1 minute. Wonder if the press release got a hold of a journalist or the news.

I broke my record for most hits 2,144. Previous was like 1,000.

Last edited:

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
My boyfriend plays poker online a lot, practically constantly....so I don't think he could complain much if I were to choose ebay over spending time with him.