• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ebay Fever

What is your fav. Level and gun setting for MultyPlayer

• Egypt/Atuomatics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Complex/Slappers

• Stack/Rockets

• Facility/Pistols

• Archives/Power weapons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

V.I.P.
I have been meaning to write my girlfriend a letter now but it seems I have been concentrating more on ebay than her. I keep saying I will do it tomorrow. And when tomorrow comes, I always say the same thing and never get around to writing the letter.

trees

Registered Member
Nice topic, however I plead the 5th on this matter! :lol:

kromsales

Registered Member
Gotta go with the one that pays the bills so hubby wins this one LOL

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well, seeing that I have no significant other :)() I pick eBay! Now one could argue that less eBay would mean more time to find a significant other, but oh well. If I did have a girlfriend then you can bet your money I wouldn't be eBaying as much.

SamusAran86

Registered Member
there is time for both... I know, Ive pulled it off lol

really though, Id chose the woman over ebay... even though eBay's never done me wrong

Dragon

V.I.P.
Well, I am going to try to write that letter today if I get around to it because I got some Auction ideas over night. lol. Can someone tell me if the counter on Ebay is busted or something? I got 400 more hits over night and got 20 more hits in 1 minute. Wonder if the press release got a hold of a journalist or the news.

I broke my record for most hits 2,144. Previous was like 1,000.

Last edited:

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
My boyfriend plays poker online a lot, practically constantly....so I don't think he could complain much if I were to choose ebay over spending time with him.