• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ebay down?

Mina

Registered Member
you can get ebay pulse?? I can't even get anything from ebay to come up now!!

precision

Registered Member
I had about 3 auctions ending just as it crashed....it is probably my fault, according to my wife everything else is....lol

doubles2004

Registered Member
precision said:
I had about 3 auctions ending just as it crashed....it is probably my fault, according to my wife everything else is....lol

ahha now we now who caused it :lol: :lol:

Mina

Registered Member
Yea I know... I'm in the last few hours of the mystery camera bag. But I can get the home page now, so with luck things will be going again soon

Mina

Registered Member
yea right!! Ebay give us something for free???

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Dragon said:
I hope all the auctions froze so that the clock isn't winding down on the auctions.
Hi all. I have a window open on ebay (i'm in) and the clock is still ticking down.
But even if you are in you can't bid. Thought I would give you the heads up.

Last edited:

trees

Registered Member
I think it is
It scared me for a moment, but then I got someone that I know to try to go to ebay, and they couldnt either............. :mad: