• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ebay down?

Dragon

V.I.P.
Is Ebay down because I cannot seem to get to their site. I was adding to my auction description and says that the changes were not made. So when I went to my ebay, it said something about some of the features are not available. So I closed the window and tried to get to ebay but there is an error page each time.

After I posted this, ebay is working again. For a minute, I thought I got suspended. All I want to do is sell a cheeto. lol

Last edited:

precision

Registered Member
Dragon said:
Is Ebay down because I cannot seem to get to their site. I was adding to my auction description and says that the changes were not made. So when I went to my ebay, it said something about some of the features are not available. So I closed the window and tried to get to ebay but there is an error page each time.
I can't seem to get to it either

doubles2004

Registered Member
yea a problem here to they will be back i hope

Mina

Registered Member
I just want to know who's auction crashed ebay!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Mina said:
I just want to know who's auction crashed ebay!!
Ok mina we will tell you it was yours that did it to many hits to fast :lol: :lol: