• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

eBay Boot Auction

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL......hey now thats a cleaver one! I DONT WANT THAT BOOT! I'm still sighing that I got through with Mina's Auction without getting it! hehe

Julie

Registered Member
I wish I would've come up with this one! Watch it go for big $$$ bucks! Maybe even GP will bid on it since some of the ones they bid on end up getting "the boot"!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Yeah I wish I had a creative mind to make some big bucks! LOL But Im doing good to get my mind to work at 50% LOL After hearing Mommy 5000 times a day it tends to work on ones mind! LOL

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Now that is a very clever auction : ) I put you on my watch list and I hope it does really good for you.

very funny!

good luck!

Mina

Registered Member
This one is added to my watch list!! Hmmm wonder if I should start looking though the popcorn to find interesting shapes??? I know that Dorito's go and chetto's go.. anyone know about pop corn??

1_ares_1

Registered Member
OH! I'm lovin' this one! Gawd, if only the people who have been booted watch this, it's sure to peak the pulse!

Julie

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
Now that is a very clever auction : ) I put you on my watch list and I hope it does really good for you.

very funny!

good luck!
Ooohhh, I wish this one was mine! I came across this when I was browsing this morning. I tend to watch her auctions sometimes, because I find her really funny. When I found this one, I just had to put it on here for everyone else. It had me ROFL!