eBay Boot Auction

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Julie, May 16, 2005.

1. Julie

Julie Registered Member

2. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

LOL......hey now thats a cleaver one! I DONT WANT THAT BOOT! I'm still sighing that I got through with Mina's Auction without getting it! hehe

3. Julie

Julie Registered Member

I wish I would've come up with this one! Watch it go for big $$$ bucks! Maybe even GP will bid on it since some of the ones they bid on end up getting "the boot"!

4. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

This is a funny one!!!!!!!

5. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Yeah I wish I had a creative mind to make some big bucks! LOL But Im doing good to get my mind to work at 50% LOL After hearing Mommy 5000 times a day it tends to work on ones mind! LOL

6. Bunny_roses

Bunny_roses what? no pink?

Now that is a very clever auction : ) I put you on my watch list and I hope it does really good for you.

very funny!

good luck!

7. Mina

Mina Registered Member

This one is added to my watch list!! Hmmm wonder if I should start looking though the popcorn to find interesting shapes??? I know that Dorito's go and chetto's go.. anyone know about pop corn??

8. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

OH! I'm lovin' this one! Gawd, if only the people who have been booted watch this, it's sure to peak the pulse!

9. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Ooohhh, I wish this one was mine! I came across this when I was browsing this morning. I tend to watch her auctions sometimes, because I find her really funny. When I found this one, I just had to put it on here for everyone else. It had me ROFL!

10. momtobrenna

momtobrenna Registered Member

Oh that is great!!!!!!!