eBay Boot Auction

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL......hey now thats a cleaver one! I DONT WANT THAT BOOT! I'm still sighing that I got through with Mina's Auction without getting it! hehe

Julie

Registered Member
I wish I would've come up with this one! Watch it go for big $$$ bucks! Maybe even GP will bid on it since some of the ones they bid on end up getting "the boot"!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Yeah I wish I had a creative mind to make some big bucks! LOL But Im doing good to get my mind to work at 50% LOL After hearing Mommy 5000 times a day it tends to work on ones mind! LOL

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Now that is a very clever auction : ) I put you on my watch list and I hope it does really good for you.

very funny!

good luck!

Mina

Registered Member
This one is added to my watch list!! Hmmm wonder if I should start looking though the popcorn to find interesting shapes??? I know that Dorito's go and chetto's go.. anyone know about pop corn??

Julie

Registered Member
Bunny_roses said:
Now that is a very clever auction : ) I put you on my watch list and I hope it does really good for you.

very funny!

good luck!
Ooohhh, I wish this one was mine! I came across this when I was browsing this morning. I tend to watch her auctions sometimes, because I find her really funny. When I found this one, I just had to put it on here for everyone else. It had me ROFL!