Ebay Admin canceled two bidders

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by TGirl, May 18, 2005.

1. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Ebay canceled two bidders on my auction....said that they are no longer users...they were canceled almost at the same time.....do you think they were the same person with two different names...no biggie...just thought it was weird....

~Trina~

2. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Wouldn't be surprised. Good thing they did just incase one won the auction. Assume they (he/she)? had done this before if they got them?

3. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

djebay, the person who was canned from your auction, has also been canned from Tgirl's...

It deffinetly looks like they are cracking down on some people, I dont think ebay should allow private feedback. It allows for too much abuse

4. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

What is weird is that they were bidders in the beginning of the auction...they wern't the highest bidders....and they were canceled 3 minutes apart....maybe when they are booted by ebay it just automatically cancels all their bids....just weird two of them with in minutes were canceled for ONE of my auctions....

~Trina~

5. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

My bidder was pulled too and I was bummed out. Explanation: Administrative Cancellation. It also said the bidder is no longer a registered user and they have 308 feedback. Did ebay get hacked or something?

6. iggyshotthebear

iggyshotthebear Registered Member

OUCH! That's one heckuva pull ... 308 f/b's and they cancelled him... :(
    Now I'm sittin here trembling over my teensie 29er f/b's

7. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Thats what mine said, except one of mine was private feedback and the other had 0...and they were not the high bidders

8. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

They were my only bidder too. I hope someone else will bid on it. Still 8 days left and 10 watchers.

9. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

It is my understanding that ebay has been finding people with more than one account...shill bidders and such who use one account to bid up there own stuff. These people bid all over the place to make themselves seem "real". They were just using you guys to cover up there tracks. Be happy that ebay caught them before they won and ruined your auctions by not paying up. I also had a bidder cancelled. Same thing.