Eating your toothpaste.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
When you were a kid, or even now as an adult, did you or do you eat your toothpaste?

I don't now, cause it's gross but when I was a kid, I had this great tasting toothpaste with like a tasty cherry center thing. It was supposed to make brushing your teeth fun. I couldn't wait to get up in the morning to brush my teeth. One squirt for the brush, and one squirt to swish around in my mouth just to taste it. My mom always wondered how the tooth paste ran out so fast.

So how about yourselfs? Any dastardly toothpaste munchers out there?

Dragon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
When I was young, I never ate my toothpaste although they do have a nice flavor. I would swallow a very small amount not on purpose but by accident.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Toothpaste has always made me gag, so there is definitely no swallowing at my end
Just pretend it's jizz.

I never used to swallow it because it never tasted nice to me. I've used mint toothpaste for as long as I can remember and I just like to get it over with.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll only eat toothpaste if I woke up from a night of drinking and my breath still smells like beer. I'll brush my teeth, eat toothpaste and take some mouth wash, which I usually swallow. The bad thing is that after all that the smell is still there.

Shikimi_Farkash

Registered Member
While I am addicted to all things minty, I can honestly say I've never eaten my toothpaste. The thought did occur to me once as a little kid, though.